Bike Ride Leh - Khardungla- Nubra-Pangong-Leh

These were surely the most exhilarating , soul satisfying and adventurous 450 kms of my life.
The most exciting part of my ride was riding through Khardung-La, the highest motorable road in the world.

Just finished my bike ride in Himalayan region of Leh Ladakh. The ride through some of the extremely challenging and tough terrain. At times because of freezing cold my fingers went num inside my riding gloves but it was all worth it.

While riding from Leh into the Nubra Valley, you need to drive your motorcycle along a road that doesnt really exits this road sits at 18,380 feet.

Though terrain is tough the snow capped mountains inspire you to ride through this heaven.

Thank you Himalayas. Thank you my bike  RE Himalayan and Julley Leh Ladakh..











Route: Leh - Khardungla - Nubra Valley - Pangong lake - Changla Pass - Leh..





Comments