NOSTALGIC TRIP TO GOA......

-->
          

I was longing to be here for long........ Early morning cool breeze welcomed me at Mapusa bus stand as my heart called out ‘Welcome to the Motherland’. Keith and Yogesh, my childhood buddies had come to pick me up. We headed straight to “Assonora”, a small village, place where I was brought up. Goa is a land of fun loving, innocent and “Susegad” people and my village is no exception to this.


-->       
As we sipped coffee at Keith’s old Portugal architectural house, the memories of childhood started flashing in my mind. A swim in the river, stroll through Mango, Jackfruit and cashew trees, Cycling the streets, our old football ground, river where we would swim after the football match, puppy love and all that. We spend the whole day loitering around and visiting the old friends. 

 
-->
   The next day in the morning, I visited Calangute beach. The nature has festooned this beach with soft sand and mischievous waves. Calangute beach is a favourite spot of honeymoon couples, foreigners and water sports lovers. 
 





The streets of Panjim are overcrowded now. I was extremely lucky to get this picture escaping the traffic.





The old Portugal architectural houses painted in beautiful colours add further beauty to this paradise. The colorful houses also depicts happy go lucky nature of people. At heart we are Goans who love to live life the way we want to.



Mandovi Bridge
Glimpse of Bridge over Mandovi river in Panjim.

Comments

Hazeem Khan said…
Wow...Loved your blog, waiting for more such blog.

Bike Rental in Goa